HDMI /DVI Cable Jumpers
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable jumper is for connecting HDTVs, Digital Flat Panel displays (Plasma or LCD TVs) and other components with HDMITM connections to digital DVD players, digital A/V receivers and other equipments with HDMITM connections. HDMI cable jumper transfers? uncompressed Audio/Video signals.
- HDCP Compliant
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Data Sheet Transfer: 4.95 Gbps
- HDMI Over Mold with PVC Resin: UL94V-0
- Electrical Performance:
4.1: Dielectric Strength: 300V DC for 10ms
4.2: Insulation Resistance: 10MEGA Ohms Min.
4.3: Differential Impedance: 100+/- 10 Ohms - TDR
4.4: Contact Resistance: 2 Ohms Max.
4.5: Cross �� Talk (FLEX): 5% Max.
4.6: Intra-Pair Skew: < 150 PS
5.1: Cable Pull Force: 89~110N @ 30s
5.2: Flex Test: 100 Cycles.
1. Fitting Style:
- HDMI to HDMI cable jumper (Optional Length)
- HDMI to DVI cable jumper (Optional Length)
2. Various Length:
- GP (Good Performance):? 28 AWG, 1~6 M (3~20FT)
- HP (High Performance):?? 26 AWG 1~15 M (3~50FT)
- UHP (High Performance):?? a. 24 AWG, 1~20 M (3~65FT)
22 AWG: 1~45 M (3~150FT)